Encouraging Thoughts...

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of the fools will destroy them: but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm.

Proverbs 1 :32-33

Saturday, June 12, 2010

My first attempt at Blogging...


Well here I go... I thought about making a family site for a long time and well, here it is. Hopefully this will be a place I can write and post pictures : ) So you can keep up with us! I am gonna test this out on a few of you, sorry because I'm not sure I know what I am doing! Hope you enjoy, watching as our family grows up and plays together.
Here is a picture of Disney World from earlier this month. We were blessed to have my Grandma from Washington D.C. meet us there. It was so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Holly! I love this. I will follow what you post for sure!!! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete