Encouraging Thoughts...

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of the fools will destroy them: but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm.

Proverbs 1 :32-33

Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July


Well as many of you know, the 4th of July is my favorite holiday. Fireworks good old fashioned American fun and yes our Anniversary! This year makes 7 years married to Kyle, my outstanding husband! he is truely an amazing man:) This year he surprised me by taking me up to Estas Park to a little bed and breakfast. So much fun! I only wish we could have stayed longer, but as it was our first time (ever) to get away without the kids it was perfect. Here is a picture of us. Yes, Us no Kids : )))

2 comments:

  1. What??? I don't think my comment came through. Well that's great you guys were able to get away! And I love the new background. O.k. we'll see if this comment posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get away for the whole weekend? I love Estes Park and can't imagine a more romantic get-a-way. Life is good!!

    ReplyDelete