Encouraging Thoughts...

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of the fools will destroy them: but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm.

Proverbs 1 :32-33

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

trick-or-treat at the farm











So I am officially crazy! I volunteered to watch my friends 2 little boys (age 18months and 3yrs) on top of my own 3 adorable kids (4,3 and 1). And I thought what fun the local kids farm is having a trick-or-treat day, we should do that! I took 5 kids under the age of 4 to the farm for candy! I did have a little help (Our friends Kieth and Tshaun brought their 2 kids along). It was fun, and really not as difficult as I thought and the kids LOVED it. Here are some pictures of or cuties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment